Despite being charged by the Securities and Exchange Commission for selling unregistered securities, Ripple’s XRP seems to be maintaining a bullish pace of growth. The crypto is still away from its all-time high price of 3.40$, however, it is trading close to 0.60$ with the latest change in the market, so XRP might be close to reaching that price target and revisit it. Some analysts are implying that a strong rate for the US dollar, the strongest since November of 2020, is affecting fluctuations for XRP, as the crypto traded between 0.45$ and 0.60$ during the last week.
Ripple’s XRP Remains Bullish
It seems that the fact that SEC is charging Ripple company for selling unregistered securities is not negatively affecting the price of XRP. Some analysts imply that XRP is going through some major fluctuations in the past week, mostly with rises, because the US bond market is overall stronger, as well as having the US dollar strengthening to reach the highest point since November of 2020. Despite the recent rises, XRP is still over -80% down since recording an all-time high back in May of 2014. XRP never revisited its ATH, however, it seems that investors are not giving up, not even with the SEC pressuring Ripple company with lawsuits. Here is how XRP performed during the last seven days from March 21st to March 27th.
Ripple’s XRP: Price Analysis for March 2021
- XRP is trading at the price of 0.55$ after the latest daily change of 3.8%
- The weekly chart is recording 18.4%
- The lowest price for the week is recorded at 0.48$
- The highest weekly price is set at 0.58$ with major fluctuations when comparing the lowest and the highest weekly price
- The yearly chart is showing gains of 218% for XRP while the crypto remains down by over -80% since its ATH
Image credits: Cover photo taken from Tech Daily on Medium