- SHIB token interest in the United States and Canada is currently bigger than those of Dogecoin and Cardano.
- The price of SHIB refuses to increase despite the growth of the Shibarium.
Shiba Inu token is now one of the most popular tokens according to data from Google Trends. So, this new data shows the token made some massive increase in search interests.
Shiba Inu Google Trends Surpasses Dogecoin and Cardano
- According to data from Google Trends, many countries are showing more interest in Shiba Inu than some other close tokens. So, tokens like Dogecoin and Cardano received less Google search interest than the SHIB token. According to the data in the past 12 months, there were times when the search for Dogecoin surpassed that of Shiba Inu and Cardano. Furthermore, the countries where these search trends are coming from are the United States and Canada.
- The most recent data from Google Trends shows Shiba Inu is now receiving the most interest from the United States and Canada. So, there’s a clear indication that Shiba Inu remains the asset of the three, gaining investors’ attention. It is very important to identify when Shiba Inu made the run of overtaking Dogecoin and Cardano in terms of search interests. So, all these overtaking started in April 2023, and the SHIB token isn’t showing any sign of giving up the top search table for Dogecoin or Cardano.
- According to the charts from Google Trends, there were times when the search interest was extremely big for Dogecoin and Cardano to handle. For instance, in September, there was a very clear difference between the three tokens. Shiba Inu has almost double the search interest of a combination of Dogecoin and Cardano.
Increase in Search Trends Not Reflecting in Shiba Inu Price
- Many in the Shiba Inu community would wish that the increase in the search trend was happening to the token’s price. So, since the launch of the Shibarium, many things went quite well with the network except the token’s price. There’s little or no improvement coming from the price of the Shiba Inu token.
- According to data from IntotheBlock, the amount of Shiba Inu traders in profit is lower than that of Dogecoin. In fact, the amount of Dogecoin holders in Profit is almost twice that of the Shiba Inu token. The percentage of Dogecoin holders seeing any kind of profit is about 41%. So, in comparison, the Shiba Inu token is only around 9%. This is quite a stark difference between these two tokens.
Shiba Inu is moving to new levels since the launch of the Shibarium. There’s a massive interest from any investors, especially those from the United States and Canada. So, data from Google Trends shows that the amount of interest in the SHIB token is more than that of Cardano and Dogecoin. This is quite huge for the meme coin, although it does not reflect the price.
The information provided in this article is for informational purposes only and should not be considered financial advice. The article does not offer sufficient information to make investment decisions, nor does it constitute an offer, recommendation, or solicitation to buy or sell any financial instrument. The content is opinion of the author and does not reflect any view or suggestion or any kind of advise from CryptoNewsBytes.com. The author declares he does not hold any of the above mentioned tokens or received any incentive from the company.