Within the past seven days and months, SushiSwap and PancakeSwap are having quite a good time in the market. So, since the two are rivals, there’s close monitoring of their metrics for comparison’s sake. According to data, PancakeSwap is doing quite better than SushiSwap in the market. Let’s find out more about this.
SushiSwap Increases By Over 53%
- SushiSwap is one of those tokens coming from decentralized exchanges (DEXs). The same thing with PancakeSwap. So, these two DEXs are often the ones that stand out, and there’s a competition between the two. Recently, SushiSwap made a massive increase of more than 53% in the monthly charts. So, this is after the October market, leading to the price increase of each token. However, when you compare the two, PancakeSwap is literally smashing SushiSwap tokens in the face.
- The first comparison will come from their weekly charts. So, SushiSwap has an increase of more than 24% on the weekly charts. On the other hand, PancakeSwap is beating its close competitor with more than a 72% increase within the same period. So, on the monthly chart, SushiSwap has an increase of 65%. On the other hand, PancakeSwap has an increase of more than 79%.
Major Differences Between SushiSwap and PancakeSwap
There are quite some differences between SushiSwap and PancakeSwap despite being in the same category of DEXs. They include.
- First, the governance tokens on both platforms are quite different from each other. So, PancakeSwap has a native and governance token named CAKE. On the other hand, the basic asset and native token of SushiSwap has the name SUSHI.
- Secondly, the trading fees on each platform separate them from each other. So, PancakeSwap often has a better trading fee ratio than SushiSwap. According to data, the trading fee on PancakeSwap is 0.2%, while a trader has to give 0.3% on SushiSwap. So, there’s a clear difference between the two.
- The third difference is about NFTs. So, PancakeSwap provides more support for NFTs on their platform than SushiSwap. On PancakeSwap, this decentralized exchange allows their customers to convert their NFTs to CAKE tokens. So, SushiSwap, on the other hand, doesn’t support NFTs in the same way.
- The fourth difference between these two is the number of developer tokens on the platform. So, PancakeSwap has two tokens: the native token and another one with the name SYRUP. This SYRUP token serves the function of staking and unstaking CAKE tokens. So, SushiSwap has only one token, which is their native token.
- Another major difference between these two is that SushiSwap has more advanced features than PancakeSwap. For instance, SushiSwap offers a better margin trading setup.
SushiSwap might be doing well in the past seven days and a month, but it is still behind the shadows of PancakeSwap. So, despite having more than a 65% increase in a month, PancakeSwap is still better than it. Not to mention that there are also features that put PancakeSwap ahead of its close rival.
The information provided in this article is for informational purposes only and should not be considered financial advice. The article does not offer sufficient information to make investment decisions, nor does it constitute an offer, recommendation, or solicitation to buy or sell any financial instrument. The content is opinion of the author and does not reflect any view or suggestion or any kind of advise from CryptoNewsBytes.com. The author declares he does not hold any of the above mentioned tokens or received any incentive from the company.