- Cardano is now the number 8th in the market cap rankings.
- Dogecoin was occupying this position last week.
The Cardano vs Dogecoin battle is always a thing to watch out for, as there are always twists and turns. So, it was the turn of the ADA token to take the 8th position in the market cap rankings. However, Dogecoin is just behind in the charts.
The Cardano vs Dogecoin Battle Continues
- Previously, we provided coverage of Dogecoin moving more inches higher in the crypto market cap rankings. So, there was also an explanation of how the crypto market cap determines the total worth of a crypto token in the market. At the time of this report, Cardano is back in the game after dethroning Dogecoin to move back into the number 8th of the crypto market cap rankings. So, this is quite a marine feat for Cardano and is a testament to how well the crypto market is moving in October.
- At the time of writing, the ADA token is currently at $10.40 billion in the Cardano vs Dogecoin market cap battle. So, on the other hand, Dogecoin is still trying to keep up within the $9.78 billion range of the crypto market cap rankings. With how the crypto market is moving, there are still chances Dogecoin will overtake Cardano. So, it all depends on how things play out and their price performance in any market conditions.
Besides the Cardano vs Dogecoin Battle, the ADA Price Update
- Putting the Cardano vs Dogecoin battle behind, the ADA token is putting up an impressive shift in the crypto market. So, the thing is, despite the market moving towards the bullish side, there are still fluctuations. However, the main aspect is the performance of the token for the week and month.
- Within the new week, the ADA token is putting impressive numbers that rivals DOGE in the Cardano vs Dogecoin battle. So, there’s currently an increase of more than 13% in the weekly charts. On the other hand, the monthly chart indicates an increase of more than 16%. Now, let’s move over to DOGE.
Dogecoin Price Update
- The same with the ADA token, DOGE is doing quite well in the crypto market. So, the major thing here is that some bearish trends in the price chart are dragging it down. Hence, there was some effect on the market cap.
- The weekly chart of the Dogecoin Memecoin is quite green, as it is up by more than 13%. So, this is just the same as the weekly chart of the Cardano token. But in the monthly chart, Dogecoin is up by a bit over 11%.
The Cardano vs Dogecoin battle continues to rage on as the two token battles on which one will take over the 8th position. So, last week, Dogecoin was the one taking over this position. However, Cardano is back with a banger after sending Dogecoin down to take over this position. Nevertheless, there are still chances that Dogecoin will make a comeback.
The information provided in this article is for informational purposes only and should not be considered financial advice. The article does not offer sufficient information to make investment decisions, nor does it constitute an offer, recommendation, or solicitation to buy or sell any financial instrument. The content is opinion of the author and does not reflect any view or suggestion or any kind of advise from CryptoNewsBytes.com. The author declares he does not hold any of the above mentioned tokens or received any incentive from the company.