- Dogecoin and Cardano couldn’t make the top gainers position in the market.
- Floki Inu came second in the rankings, only below the Pepe token.
Dogecoin and Shiba Inu couldn’t even beat Floki Inu Memecoin in the crypto market for the week as it enters the top gainers position. So, one of the most prominent memecoins above Floki in the rankings was only Pepe token in the first position.
Floki Inu Memecoin Increases by Over 60% in a Week
- There are always weekly gainers in the crypto market at any time of the week. However, at the end of last week, the Floki Inu Memecoin was among the top gainers of the week, which is quite impressive. So, we will take a look at the tokens in this weekly gainers before any continuation.
- According to data from Coinmarketcap, the Floki Inu Memecoin was among the top gainers of the week. So, the token leading the way in the rankings was the Pepe token. Pepe was having an increase of more than 71% at the presentation of these rankings by Coinmarket. So, the Floki Inu Memecoin, on the other hand, had a weekly gain of more than 60%. One of the things to note is that there was a positive impact on other metrics of this token. So, there was also an increase in the market cap. At the time of recording a 60% weekly increase, the market cap was at more than $355 million. So, the Pepe token, on the other hand, had a market cap of more than $495 million at the same time.
Current Floki Inu Memecoin Price Update
- In the current market update for the Floki Inu Memecoin, there’s a change in a lot of things. So, one of them is that there’s a drop in the price of this token. At the time of writing, this token is witnessing a daily decrease of more than 4%. However, there’s still some increase in the weekly chart of this token. So, there’s around a 35% increase in the weekly chart of this memecoin. In the monthly chart of this token, the increase is quite staggering. So, there’s more than a 100% increase in the price of this token for the month.
- Moving on, it is also important to provide updates on the current weekly gainers. So, the Floki token is still in the top weekly gainers. Surprisingly, Pepe is still holding up to its position as the number one weekly gainer in the top 100 cryptocurrencies on Coinmarketcap. So, Floki is currently occupying the 6th position in these rankings.
Floki Inu Memecoin is having a wonderful week, even ahead of top memecoins such as Dogecoin and Shiba Inu. So, this memecoin was among the top gainers of the crypto market, with more than a 60% increase in the weekly charts. Even more, this token is also increasing massively in the monthly charts by over 100%.
The information provided in this article is for informational purposes only and should not be considered financial advice. The article does not offer sufficient information to make investment decisions, nor does it constitute an offer, recommendation, or solicitation to buy or sell any financial instrument. The content is opinion of the author and does not reflect any view or suggestion or any kind of advise from CryptoNewsBytes.com. The author declares he does not hold any of the above mentioned tokens or received any incentive from the company.