- Polygon 30-Day NFT sales surpass that of Solana. Furthermore, the blockchain is also second in daily and weekly sales.
- The Polygon Labs Chairman said the blockchain made over 3 million NFT transactions in the same period.
Polygon 30-Day NFT sales show the ecosystem is growing steadily. Recently, one of the biggest NFT projects in their ecosystem, Yoots, said they would leave for the Ethereum network. Despite this, the Polygon blockchain is still a beehive of NFT activity.
Polygon 30-Day NFT Sales Overtakes Solana
- According to data from CryptoSlam, the Polygon blockchain made massive improvements despite the bad news. With Yoots leaving their ecosystem, many expected the blockchain to cave in and become desolated. But many other NFT collections in Polygon are standing up to the occasion. Apparently, a look at the data shows that Polygon did something massive for a blockchain of its caliber.
- At the time of writing, Polygon topped Solana in the daily blockchain NFT sales ranking. In the daily charts, polygon sold by more than $1.662 million. Furthermore, this means an increase of more than 16% in the past 24 hours. On the other hand, Solana only sold $1.634 million in the past 24 hours. However, there’s a bigger increase of more than 29% in 24 hours.
- Polygon seemed to extend the gap even more into the 7 days trading volume. In the past week, Polygon sold more than $11 million in NFTs. Moreover, this represents a more than 13% increase in price. Solana, on the other hand, only sold about $8.8 million NFTs in the past 7 days. But there’s an increase of more than 2%.
- The highlight is the Polygon 30-Day NFT sales. The metric is now above Solana for the first time since the history of the NFT market. This is quite huge for an NFT blockchain that lost its biggest collection to the Ethereum network. The Polygon 30-Day NFT sales chart shows the blockchain recorded about $33.85 million. On the other hand, Solana stands at $32.68 million in sales. It is important to highlight the downfall of the Solana blockchain in the past 30 days. There’s a decrease of more than 57%. On the other hand, Polygon only suffers a decrease of less than 24%.
Executives Excited About Polygon 30-Day NFT Sales
- Polygon Labs Executive Chairman Sandeep Nailwal didn’t hide his excitement, as he immediately took to social media to announce the huge accomplishment. Apparently, it was from him, the NFT community gut clarification of the record. He said it is the first time Polygon is going second in the 30-Day NFT Sales.
- Sandeep Nailwal further said Polygon 30-Day NFT sales data isn’t correct. It pointed out that Cryptoslam only accounts for some of their NFT collections. Furthermore, the chairman took the chance to review some of Polygon’s NFT achievements. Apparently, the NFT blockchain transacted more than 3 million NFTs within the same time.
- This new record means a lot for the NFT ecosystem. The Polygon 30-Day NFT sales record means the network is fighting for its place in the rankings. It means even more for the Polygon community.
The Polygon NFT community was quite elated to learn the blockchain is now number 2 in the monthly sales rankings. Even more, the blockchain topped the daily and even weekly sales. This is huge for Polygon, considering they are losing Yoots to the Ethereum network after spending 4 months.