- A group of crypto whales had a massive orgy of selling LINK tokens. So, there were about four transactions.
- A total of more than $97 million worth of transactions.
Crypto whales are still some of the major forces in the crypto market. So, a group of them entered into a transfer frenzy with the LINK token.
Crypto Whales Transfer $97 Million $LINK To Binance
- Crypto whales are known to make massive transactions in the crypto market. However, when four whales make transactions involving the same token. It can be very deadly for the token in the transaction. So, this occurrence had the involvement of a crypto token named LINK. Four crypto whales made a purchase of this token in large numbers, and the figures are staggering. Furthermore, the period when these transactions happened was very close. So, the transactions had a time separation period of hours.
- A monitoring platform for crypto whales named Whale Alert provided information regarding the transactions. So, the total number of transactions between the four crypto whales was more than $97 million.
First Transaction From the Crypto Whales
- The first transactions in this grid of crypto whales movements were the second largest in the volume of transactions. Furthermore, this transaction was for the Binance exchange. It is vital that all the transactions here were for the Binance exchange. So, this is what makes these series of transactions appear even more unique.
- In the first transaction, the crypto whale here made a transfer of 3,499,999 LINK tokens. So, the total worth of the tokens when making this transaction was 21,824,510 USD.
Second LINK Transaction
- The second transaction from these crypto whales was the highest in value. Furthermore, it was the same Binance exchange.
- The total amount of LINK tokens in this transaction was 6,949,999. Furthermore, the total worth of the trade was 43,383,529 USD.
The Third Transaction from the Crypto Whales
- The third transaction from these crypto whales was the lowest in comparison with the rest. The crypto whale made the transfer from an unknown crypto wallet. Furthermore, it is essential to note that all the transactions were from an unknown wallet to Binance.
- The amount of LINK tokens here was around 1,749,999. So, at the time when they made the transaction, it was worth around 10,905,396 USD.
The Fourth LINK Transaction
- The fourth transaction was the last of all the transactions involving these whales. Furthermore, about 3,499,999 LINK tokens had involvement in this transaction. So, the total worth of this particular transaction was around 21,820,024 USD. So, this makes it the third-highest transaction in this chain.
- Wrapping up, the latest transactions involving the LINK token by crypto whales is quite concerning. Transferring from an unknown wallet to Binance means they are selling off. Furthermore, this might have a very negative effect on a fragile altcoin like the LINK token.
The information provided in this article is for informational purposes only and should not be considered financial advice. The article does not offer sufficient information to make investment decisions, nor does it constitute an offer, recommendation, or solicitation to buy or sell any financial instrument. So, the content is opinion of the author and does not reflect any view or suggestion or any kind of advise from CryptoNewsBytes.com. The author declares he does not hold any of the above mentioned tokens or received any incentive from the company.