Trying to stay abreast with crypto news can eat up a lot of time. But don’t fret, we got you covered. Cryptonewsbytes will collate the most important news for altcoins and summarize them for you. This is your altcoin updates at a glance.
Altcoin ANKR Partners with Microsoft
- ANKR and Microsoft have partnered to provide enterprise-level node hosting services for organizations requiring blockchain data access. The partnership aim is to make this service accessible and user-friendly through Microsoft’s Azure marketplace, which will provide millions of monthly customers with a convenient gateway to blockchain infrastructure.
- The ANKR mainnet was launched in 2019. It was founded by Chandler Song and Ryan Fang. Its whitepaper states that it was created to harness computing power left idle in data centers around the world. The harnessed resources will be reallocated to power Bitcoin mining, node hosting, the Internet of Things (IoT), and more.
- One good analogy for ANKR is Air BNB. Idle properties are rented out for profit. In ANKR, those who rent out their excess computing resources are rewarded with the project’s token,
Will Shibarium be Launched Soon?
- BONE’s Twitter account announced that Shibarium Beta is set to be launched next week. Bone ShibaSwap (BONE) is the governance token of Shiba Inu.
- Shibarium is Shiba Inu’s (SHIB) much-anticipated Layer 2 solution. It aims to provide SHIB the benefit of scalability, lower gas fees, and faster transactions while leveraging Ethereum’s network security. This upgrade might upgrade SHIB from being a meme coin to an altcoin to be reckoned with.
AI-Related Altcoin Partners with Bosch to Form Web3 Foundation
- Fetch.ai partners with Bosch to create Fetch.ai Foundation. It aims to research, develop, and harness Web3 technology for real-world usage.
- Fetch.ai is a blockchain platform that combines artificial intelligence (AI) and blockchain technology to create an autonomous economic network. Its native token is FET.
- Bosch is a German multinational engineering and technology company with almost 100 billion Euros in assets.
Helium (HNT) Migrates to the Solana Network
- The Helium Foundation is planning to migrate its network to the Solana (SOL) blockchain. This move will enable Helium to leverage Solana’s transaction speed and massive ecosystem.
- Helium was created to incentivize the creation of decentralized, public wireless networks. Those who set up their Helium hotspot are incentivized with the HNT native token. This altcoin project is unique in a way that it pays network participants who “share” their excess internet bandwidth.
- Solana is one of the biggest layer 1 blockchains.
Tezos Works with Google Cloud
- Google Cloud has forged a partnership with the Tezos Foundation to develop its web3 applications and offer new services to customers.
- The partnership will allow Google Cloud customers to become network validators in the Tezos network. Google Cloud will also become a network validator. Baking is the term used for running a network validator node and validators are rewarded with the native token XTZ.
- The Google Cloud partnership will also lower the entry barrier for developers to build on the Tezos blockchain.
- According to its website, “Tezos is an open-source platform for assets and applications that can evolve by upgrading itself”. It is a blockchain platform that is used for creating and deploying decentralized applications or dApps.
Featured Image from Unplash (edited)
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.