Ethereum seems to be following the latest trend in the market, supposing that Bitcoin is the spinning wheel behind the latest rises in the market. Bitcoin made it to the latest all-time high price, trading at 53,194$ and getting past the value of 50,000$ for the first time in history. Ethereum might be close to making a record price as well – another one in the series of ATH prices recorded in 2021. ETH made it to a new ATH on February 19th, at the same time as Bitcoin, trading at the value of 1,952$.
Ethereum (ETH) Records a New All-time High Price Close to 2,000$
Ethereum reached a new ATH price on February 19th, at the same time when BTC touched the value of 50,000$ and 53,000$. Ethereum might be partially driven by the momentum of Bitcoin as the rest of the crypto market. Still, ETH rises might be also fueled by the announced stage no.2, sharding, which should contribute to the biggest upgrade to the Ethereum network by far. The price target of 2,000$ seems more than realistic in the following weeks and days, as long as the second-largest crypto keeps up with a similar pace of growth. By far, ETH is one of the top gaining cryptos in the market and 2021 with 4,781% ROI.
Ethereum (ETH) Price Analysis for February 12th to 19th, 2021
- Ethereum is currently trading at the price of 1,937$, slightly below the latest all-time high
- The weekly chart is showing gains of 8.3%
- The lowest price for the week is 1,775$
- The highest weekly price is set at the value of the latest ATH
- The yearly chart is showing 584% of returns for the second-largest crypto
- ETH is also recording returns on the biweekly and monthly chart by 21% and 39% respectively
Image credits: Cover photo taken from Cryptocurrency Knowledge Base