- Polygon is currently bigger than the Solana ecosystem in NFT sales, with over $7 Million in NFT Sales.
- The amount of sales in monthly data is more than $33 million.
Polygon and Solana are among the most prominent NFT ecosystems in the crypto industry. So, there were times when Solana was bigger than Polygon in NFT sales. However, it looks like Polygon is back on its feet.
Polygon Flips Solana in Weekly NFT Sales
- We previously reported a time when Polygon flipped Solana in the daily NFT sales data. So, at that time, this was a massive record for Polygon. However, this NFT blockchain is back again with a new record after flipping the Solana blockchain in both the daily, weekly, and monthly NFT sales. This is quite massive for the Polygon network. At the time of writing, the daily NFT sales on the Polygon blockchain are around $800,000. So, the amount of transactions on this NFT protocol is over 31,000. The number of buyers is over 9370, and the number of sellers is 11,860.
- The weekly NFT sales data of Polygon is also better than that of Solana. So, the amount of NFT sales on the Polygon blockchain is currently more than $7 million. This is quite massive, as Solana is only managing to keep up at around $5.8 million. So, the number of transactions on the MATIC ecosystem within the week is more than 250,000. The number of people actively buying on this blockchain is more than 160,000. Furthermore, those who are selling are much bigger at over 280,000. So, this is more than a 14% increase over the past seven days.
Polygon 30-Day NFT Sales Overtakes Solana
- The 30-day NFT sales on the Polygon blockchain are more than that of Solana by a large number. So, this is according to data from the NFT sales monitoring platform, CryptoSlam. It is very evident that Polygon is having a blast in the 30-day sales volume. Within this period, there’s a more than 137% increase in the number of sellers on the Polygon blockchain. So, the amount of sales is more than $33 million. On the other hand, Solana is struggling at $26 million.
- The number of NFT transactions within this blockchain over the past 30 days is more than 1.7 million. On the other hand, Solana isn’t even up to 1 million transactions yet. So, the number of buyers on Polygon is more than 36,000. Solana has around 13,000 buyers. Furthermore, there are about 64,000 sellers available for Polygon, while Solana is suffering a decline at about 21,000 sellers.
Polygon and Solana are two NFT platforms that are always in some kind of competition with each other. So, Polygon is making massive strides in the NFT market after flipping Solana in several metrics. The amount of daily, weekly, and monthly NFT sales on the Polygon blockchain is currently bigger than that of Solana.
The information provided in this article is for informational purposes only and should not be considered financial advice. The article does not offer sufficient information to make investment decisions, nor does it constitute an offer, recommendation, or solicitation to buy or sell any financial instrument. The content is opinion of the author and does not reflect any view or suggestion or any kind of advise from CryptoNewsBytes.com. The author declares he does not hold any of the above mentioned tokens or received any incentive from the company.