- Two Bitcoin whales made a transfer of BTC from centralized crypto exchanges to unknown wallets.
- The total worth of the transactions was over $97 million.
According to many analysts, the crypto market is slowly coming closer to the end of the prolonged bear market. So, a lot of Bitcoin whales are already moving their BTC tokens from exchanges to their proper wallets.
Bitcoin Whales Transfer Over $97 Million BTC to Unknown Wallet
- The movements of Bitcoin whales mean a lot for the Bitcoin ecosystem. So, the same applies to the recent transfer of two whales. In the crypto industry, when someone transfers their funds from an unknown wallet to a crypto exchange, they will likely sell the token. Then, if the exchange is a decentralized one, there are chances the assets will go into staking or similar investments. So, if someone should transfer from a crypto exchange to an unknown wallet, it means they are stacking up their crypto portfolio.
- The same thing happened recently after two Bitcoin whales made a massive transfer. So, they transferred as much as over $97 million BTC tokens from their crypto exchange account to unknown wallets. Could this be in preparation for the upcoming bull market?
The First Transactions From the Whales
- The first transaction from these two Bitcoin whales was the largest and was more than three times the second transaction. So, the amount of Bitcoin in this particular transaction was around 2,820 BTC tokens. At the time when this whale made this transaction, the total worth of these BTC tokens was around 76,316,699 USD. So, the transfer was from the Coinbase crypto exchange to an unknown wallet address.
- According to more details from Whale Alert, the occurrence of this transnational was around Fri, 29 Sep 2023 00:51:24 UTC. Furthermore, the amount of transaction fee for this transfer was 0.00007511 BTC (2.03 USD). So, the sending wallet address for this transaction was 3Mq…XFd from Coinbase. On the other hand, the receiving address was 1FW…icy.
The Second Transaction From the Bitcoin Whales
- The second transaction from these Bitcoin whales was the smallest of the two. So, the total amount of Bitcoin for this second transaction was about 808 BTC. At the time when the whales made the transaction, it was worth around 21,863,697 USD. So, an important thing to note here is that this transaction was from a Binance crypto exchange to an unknown wallet.
- According to details from Whale Alert, the occurrence of this transfer was around Fri, 29 Sep 2023, 01:53:24 UTC. So, the total worth of the transaction fees was 0.000953 BTC (25.75 USD). The sending address was bc1…s3h, while the receiving address was bc1…ara.
Everything indication from these two transactions from Bitcoin whales shows that they are stacking up their crypto portfolio. So, the total worth of the transactions was more than $97 million. And the two of them were from centralized crypto exchanges to unknown wallets.
The information provided in this article is for informational purposes only and should not be considered financial advice. The article does not offer sufficient information to make investment decisions, nor does it constitute an offer, recommendation, or solicitation to buy or sell any financial instrument. The content is opinion of the author and does not reflect any view or suggestion or any kind of advise from CryptoNewsBytes.com. The author declares he does not hold any of the above mentioned tokens or received any incentive from the company.